Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Entertainment Headlines


Jennifer Lopez loses butt                                 

Jennifer Lopez at the premier of "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

2009-04-23 



Jennifer Lopez has lost her famous butt.                               

The singer-and-actress showed off her new slimmed-down figure on TV talk show 'Good Morning America' this week, and although she looked fantastic in a designer dress her once voluptuous rear was gone. 

Jennifer's husband Marc Anthony - with who she has 15-month-old twins Max and Emme - is said to be distraught with his wife's diminished curves. 

A source said: "Jennifer's really into triathlons and has stepped up training. She's super-fit but it's eaten all her curves, especially her behind, Marc is really upset." 

During her interview with host Diane Sawyer, Jennifer confessed she wanted to get fit after giving birth because she didn't feel as though her body was her own while she was pregnant. 

The 39-year-old star - who competed in a triathlon last September - said: "Your body becomes sort of this temple for the babies. I needed to do the triathlon to feel like Jennifer again. It was really great for me physically, emotionally, mentally. It got me thinking about achieving again, doing again." 

Jennifer's derriere has been the subject of admiration for many female stars. 

Slender Girls Aloud singer Cheryl Cole recently said she hates her petite figure and would love to have the 'Do It Well' singer's once sexy shape. 

She said: "I love curves. I hate the fact that I have no bum. I get called flatty batty. I'd love to have more junk in the trunk. Ideally, I'd have a body like Jennifer Lopez " 

Alesha Dixon also confessed to working to change her shape to look like the Latino star. 

She said: "I'm still trying to get that Jennifer Lopez bum. I know it sounds weird, but I'd prefer more weight on. I am averse to losing it."A

CRAIG DAVID - DAVID LOOKING FOR DARK J.LO 

British R+B star CRAIG DAVID is searching for a brunette lover, because he finds blondes pretentious and demanding. The FILL ME IN hitmaker insists JENNIFER LOPEZ is his ideal woman and is on the prowl for a "chilled" lookalike.

He says, "Jennifer Lopez is a beautiful woman. I love that exotic look, especially that suntanned, healthy glow. "I've just found that whenever I've met dark-haired girls they're a bit more chilled. That's what I go for."


              

No comments:

Post a Comment